From: openstack-bounces+mark.m.miller=hp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+mark.m.miller=hp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis)
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:31 PM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [Openstack] Grizzly-3 Keystone SSL Connection Refused

Hello,

I was able to setup a Grizzly-2 Keystone server with PKI and SSL enabled on an Ubuntu 12.04 server. I updated to Grizzly-3 and am able to enable PKI but not SSL. I get "Connection refused". Has anyone else run into this problem? Does anyone else have SSL working with Grizzly-3 Keystone?

Regards,

Mark