Re: Endpoint question

**Ideally** you would provide unversioned endpoints for all services, e.g.:

  http://keystone:35357/ instead of http://keystone:35357/v2.0/

... and the client would work out what versions are supported and select a
preferred version automatically.

However, we're not quite there yet. I can't speak for nova and glance at
the moment, but there will probably continue to have "recommended"
endpoints for use in the catalog.

For Havana, I would recommend /v2.0/ for keystone at this point (at least
for the catalog), unless you know the client you're configuring supports
properly supports an unversioned endpoint (auth_token) or a v3 endpoint
(python-keystoneclient's python API, openstackclient, and auth_token).

-Dolph