Re: download ec2 creds fails consistently in horizon

It's actually not nova-cert that you need. It is the Keystone EC2
credentials API extension that is the problem. It only works for users
with admin role.

I logged a bug on it and am working on a fix:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1136190

Best,
-jay