Re: Testing Grizzly - What repository is the recommended?

On Mar 14, 2013, at 5:35 PM, Martinx - ジェームズ <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I'm about to test Grizzly but, I'm seeing two alternatives:
>
>  1- Install Ubuntu 12.04 and add "http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu precise-updates/grizzly main >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/grizzly.list" (http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/osfolubuntu-prerquisite.html)

That's the route that I started down, see <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/23231/>.

I have yet to get a successful deployment with grizzly using that documentation, but I do have a whole bunch more updates that have yet to be fed back in.  I got side-tracked from doing a "normal" Grizzly install to trying to do one so that we could get the latest vmwareapi stuff, and didn't get to completion in that area, either.

I'll see if I can get more of my documentation changes fed back into the project over the next week.

--
Brad Knowles <bknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Consultant