Re: glance --- HTTPInternalServerError (HTTP 500)

No, I did not follow devstack install, I am installing folsom from three
new virtual machines.

I had checked those conf/ini files,
I add follow lines in every files. but I always get the same error, any
other I can check?
sql_connection = mysql://glance:password@localhost/glance
admin_tenant_name = service
admin_user = glance
admin_password = password

于 13-3-14 下午9:29, JuanFra Rodriguez Cardoso 写道: