Re: Allocating dynamic IP to the VMs

After reading a little bit more, I think I have found what I need. It is  a
provider network that I need for the VMs so that they can get access to the
other resources in my main network ( such as other physical hosts that are
connected to the same network ).

My question is, is it possible to do this alongside the use case that I
have followed ( Provider router with private networks)?

If so how can I do this?

Thanks.