Re: quantum network with GRE--VM's not getting the ip from dnsmasq on rhel6.3

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the reply.
I think i am getting the issue with the RHEL 6.3 kernel and the iproute
version issue which can be resolved by upgrading to 6.5. I am looking into
it more closely. Will update if i can resolve the issue.

Regards,
Arumon