Re: Grizzly Dashboard Quota Problem...

We landed a fix in Horizon yesterday ( tracked in https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1155876 ) that addresses this problem for the Grizzly RC.

Nova should have followed a proper deprecation path here and accepted the parameters in this release and reject them (if they really must) in Havana. Stripping them out in novaclient and logging a deprecation warning would also have been an acceptable solution.

In general, any backwards-incompatible change in an API needs to be versioned and/or properly deprecated.

    - Gabriel