[Networking/DNS] Proposal to make Moniker the default for DNS

Hi, I would like to propose Moniker as the default for DNS going forwards.

We where picked in a vote by several interested people to be the default
DNS implementation last year out of the available projects.

The current state of the project is:
* Several DNSaaS is built on Moniker - HP Cloud's for one.
* Support for multiple record types A, AAAA, SPF, CNAME, NS, MX,
configurable TTLs.
* Pluggable storage layer - currently only SQLAlchemy.
* Pluggable DNS backends that can either be run in a Central process or in
agents on seperate servers for redundancy
  - Bind9, Bind9 with MySQL, PowerDNS, DNSMasq
* Pluggable notification handling - Support for Quantum and Nova via MQ
notifications.
* REST API using Flask and JSONSchema.
* python-monikerclient for bindings / cli.

Github / Code: http://github.com/stackforge/moniker
Bugs / LP: http://launchpad.net/moniker
IRC: #openstack-dns

Endre Karlson