Re: [OSSG] Security Note: Selecting LXC as Nova Virtualization Driver can lead to data compromise.

Daniel,

I agree with your modification and have made a note of it on the bug page.
I'll make sure to change it when we have a sensible place to publish all
of our OSSNs.

Thanks for engaging on this issue, we now have an OSSG mailing list and
will be ramping up a number of efforts on there, having people with your
expertise on board is pivotal to improving openstack security overall.

Cheers
-Rob