Re: Could s/o clarify if DHCP and L3 agents *must* be on different hosts if namespaces are disabled ?

Hello Sylvain,

Same here, I have grizzly on a single node and it works fine. Using
linuxbridge plugin with vlan. So far, so good. If things break I'll let you
know.

I read you were able to have floating ip's too. May I ask if you could send
me the steps you followed to create and assign floating ip.

Thanks,
Sandeep.