Re: Problems connecting VM to external network (quantum)

Hi Samuel,

in your logs you should have another traceback related to the failure
in creating the qg-xxxxxx interface.
This might help us shed some light on your issue. The only likely
cause I can think of at the moment is that the external bridge
(usually br-ex) is not correctly configured.

Salvatore