Re: New site for questions http://ask.openstack.org

A natural place to ask would be Chinese and Japanese Teams. Hmms ... are
loco team leaders added to this list by default? Or requested to join?
Perhaps , nominated team members from each team can also be moderators so
that everyone is kept informed of the ongoing community development process.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:33 AM, Stefano Maffulli <stefano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 03/27/2013 01:59 AM, billy am wrote:
>
>> I concur. Its indeed a great looking site. Can I check if it can support
>> asian languages?
>>

> Glad you asked this question! Now that Phase I (launch in English) is
> almost done, I'm thinking of Phase II: add options to ask questions in
> different languages, Asian languages (Chinese and Japanese) included.
>
> I'm looking for people experienced running Apache solr in Chinese that can
> help the Askbot team getting solr up and running. If you know anybody with
> such experience please have them contact me.
>
> Thanks
> stef

Team Ubuntu Singapore

Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SingaporeTeam