Re: problems with my openstack-dev mailing list

I have change the settings like your advice.
None for "*Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to?*"
Yes for "*Do you want to receive messages that do not match any topic
filter?*"

And for "*Set Digest Mode*", shoud I keep it "On" or "Off"?

--
Gareth

*Cloud Computing, Openstack, Fitness, Basketball
*
*Openstack contributer*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistake in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notice me *
*and I'll donate 1$ or 1¥ to open organization specified by you.*