Re: [Quantum] Anybody implemented DMZ?

In my reply I suggested you to create two quantum routers which I believe
should solve this for you.

quantum net-create DMZ-net --external=True
quantum subnet-create --name DMZ-Subnet1 DMZ-net  <dmz_cidr>   # Public ip
pool
quantum net-create non-DMZ  --external=True
quantum subnet-create --name nonDMZ-Subnet1 non-DMZ <non_dmz_cidr>     #
Public ip pool

quantum router-create DMZ-router
quantum router-create non-DMZ-router
quantum router-interface-add DMZ-router DMZ DMZ-Subnet1
quantum router-interface-add non-DMZ-router  nonDMZ-Subnet1

quantum router-gateway-set  DMZ-router DMZ-net
quantum router-gateway-set   non-DMZ-router  non-DMZ