Re: "multi-host" mode in quantum

On 04/04/2013 10:04 PM, Xin Zhao wrote:
Hello,

As Grizzly is released today, can anybody confirm that the multi-host network mode is supported by Quantum in this new release?

Sadly not. Yong (gongysh) did great work here and made some huge strides but sadly we did not managed to get the last part in - the HA support for the L3 agent. I am hoping that we can get this reviewed and tested in the near future so that we can consider backporting this very valuable feature to stable grizzly.

Thanks,
Xin