Re: root_helper deprecated?

Hi Liu, I think you should use : rootwrap_config=/etc/quantum/rootwrap.conf
Found this at below mentioned wiki page. I think this should hold true for
Quantum too.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Rootwrap
Refer to the section : Nova configuration

You must provide the location of the rootwrap configuration file to Nova,
by setting the following in *nova.conf*:

rootwrap_config=/etc/nova/rootwrap.conf

The configuration file used here must match the one defined in the
*sudoers* entry
(see below), otherwise the commands will be rejected ! There is no need to
specify the *root_helper* parameter anymore.

Regards,

Rahul.