Re: New schema for LDAP + Keystone Grizzly?

Hi Marcelo,

In the latest version of devstack there is an option that will install and
configure LDAP and show it working with domains configured to map to a
businessCategory attribute.   This mapping approach was a stopgap measure
and was not ideal.  At the summit we will be discussing what should be the
best approach to map domains to LDAP directories.   But for now to see
things working please use devstack and try the options below:

>From http://devstack.org/stack.sh.html:

Keystone

Keystone can now optionally install OpenLDAP by adding ldap to the list of
enabled services in the localrc file (e.g. ENABLED_SERVICES=key,ldap). If
OpenLDAP has already been installed but you need to clear out the Keystone
contents of LDAP set KEYSTONE_CLEAR_LDAP to yes (e.g.
KEYSTONE_CLEAR_LDAP=yes ) in the localrc file. To enable the Keystone
Identity Driver (keystone.identity.backends.ldap.Identity) set
KEYSTONE_IDENTITY_BACKEND to ldap (e.g. KEYSTONE_IDENTITY_BACKEND=ldap) in
the localrc file.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.