DevStack, Xen, VirtualBox

Hi,

I'm trying to follow the guide posted here https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/XenServer/VirtualBox except using https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/tools/xen/README.md when it comes to DevStack. I get a DHCP error each time when deploying the machine. I have tried multiple times. I really need this up and running ASAP. I am more than willing to have a Skype call and remote desktop for someone to access my machine and show me how to complete this process successfully. I'm sure I'm a few settings away but I can't figure out where.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I'm really desperate for this help to complete an academic project.

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron