Puppet modules for OpenStack?

Hi,
i'm currently looking into deploying my first "real" (as in "not local devstack") OpenStack infrastructure and I intend to use Puppet to automate things. My questions is where can I find good modules for this purpose? I found something on puppetforge but there doesn't seem to be any quantum support and there are also modules available at the CiscoSystems github but these modules haven't been touched in several months.

Is there a set of modules out there that have gained a certain momentum within the community so that they could be called inofficially endorsed by the (puppet using) openstack community?

Regards,
  Dennis

Follow ups