Re: fail to connect to server (novnc problem)

Hi Ralph,

based on your configuration you are listening on the locahost ip
address (127.0.0.1), I dunno how vnc owrks exactly, but looks more
logic to use:

- --vncserver_listen=0.0.0.0

that would listen on all incoming connections,
and for the proxy client, just don't add it unless is necessary.

If you are in Linux, can you check if you have any open port for the vnc?
try
# netstat -antop

Normally it would give you a list of programs and open ports.