Re: no root disk, ephemeral disk quota?

For example, We have lots of flavor, the root disk vary from 20G to 100G, memory vary from 512M to 16384M. Some times user want to create a instance with low memory but huge root disk. But there are no limit of root disk, so I want to find some quotas of these two.

On the other hand, a flavor contains memory, disk, ephemeral, swap, vcpus. Just memory and vcpu have quota. And we have quota of instance count. Besides some guy want to add flavor-specific-instance-quotas, that is awesome. So I think add quota for disk, ephemeral and even swap will be good, which make quota system more powerful, complete.