Summit Runners

I'm curious as well which Hilton we were suppose to meet at,
since the two are both on 6th. I ran around the waterfront with one
other person this morning, but would like to run other paths that
people know about.

-Mike Perez!

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Luke Tymowski
<ltymowski@xxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'ltymowski@xxxxxxxxx');>