HA with pacemaker on Folsom

Hi stackers,

I am trying the Pacemaker approach to integrate HA to folsom on ubuntu
12.04.2
I followed the guide  at
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-ha/content/ch-controller.html
​This is my first try with Pacemaker so I think I am missing something
trivial here:

*​Mysql HA​*
​Machine A  have mysql:x:105:111:MySQL Server,,,:/nonexistent:/bin/false
Machine B  have mysql:x:106:112:MySQL Server,,,:/nonexistent:/bin/false

​is uid of the files in drbd0 is ​set to uid 105 the failover will only
work on Machine A
if uid is set to 106, then failover will only work on Machine B
​(to trigger failover I stop pacemaker and ​corosync service)

Should the Machine A and B's mysql user share the same UID?
Should I set pacemaker to change the userid befre starting the service
first? Is that possible?
I couldn't get corosync fired up with the upstart script and have to fire
it on the frontend. Is the service script working for you?

cheers

*BUSSY Jean-Daniel*

Follow ups