How to use existing DHCP for giving floating IPs in Openstack

Hi Friends,

I have recently installed and configured Openstack Folsom release without
quantum on 2-node(Controller & Compute Node) on Ubuntu 12.10. This initial
setup was more from the learning perspective. Now I wanto to configure
Openstack as Private cloud for the production environment. There are around
150 VLANS in my present organisation and all the machines gets IPAddresses
from the Windows 2008 DHCP server. Now we want to use the existing Windows
DHCP server for giving the floating ips on the Openstack. Is it possible to
configure Openstack in such a way that it can take IPAddresses from the
existing DHCP server?

Any links/configurations would be very handy.

Do let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush

Follow ups