From: Blair Bethwaite [mailto:blair.bethwaite@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 April 2013 04:51
To: John Griffith; Tim Bell
Cc: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] List of Cinder compatible devices

Hi John,

Sounds sensible. I think this post kind of diverged from what Tim was asking, which seems to have been more about backend devices...?

Should this page be removed then, and a summary of what you wrote added to the Cinder wiki page (including any exceptions for current core drivers)?

(On a related note, I don't think "List Snapshots" should be there, IIUC that is not a function of the driver and rather about looking in the DB at data produced by create/delete snapshot driver calls.)

Cheers,