Re: Service RBAC policy.json documentation and usability

On Tue, 2013-04-16 at 15:04 -0400, boden wrote:
> Ideally all of the roles would've been documented in a centralized
> location to make this experience more user friendly. Maybe a py
> annotation in the source files which document the roles used by the
> class and are then consolidated into a centralized document during the
> doc build or something... I do realize some core projects document (a
> portion) their roles on the wiki page, but it does not seem to be a
> consistent process.

Yeah, this is one of the problems with the policy.json file; I've
proposed a blueprint for addressing this, but haven't had an opportunity
to really work on it.  If any other developer wants to take up the task,
see:

        https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo/+spec/self-documenting-policies
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>