Re: [Doc] Talk shop: API Docs

We are outside by the bell at the top of the stairs.

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

-----Original message-----
From: thingee <thingee@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Anne Gentle <anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 15:23:37 PDT
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [Doc] Talk shop: API Docs

Is this happening? I've been standing at the pendulum and didn't see you.

On Tuesday, April 16, 2013, Anne Gentle wrote:
Hi all,
The doc track contained great discussions but I would also like to hold an informal session to talk about the OpenStack API docs at the Summit.

If you're interested, please come to the tables at the top of the escalators on the A side of the convention center, above the pendulum at 3:00 today (Tuesday 4/16).

Some ideas and questions for discussion started here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/api-docs

I also wrote a blog entry about how the API reference page is put together:
http://justwriteclick.com/2013/04/14/how-its-made-the-openstack-api-reference-page/

Looking forward to talking about API docs -
Anne

--

-Mike Perez!