Re: quantum and centos

> Thanks for the information. This link seems to talk about installing
> openstack grizzly on redhat related linux platform.
> What I was looking for was folsum
> quantum server install on redhat/centos…any idea?

Yes it is possible to run Quantum on CentOS.
I've written down some tips here:
http://engineering.spilgames.com/openstack-with-open-vswitch-on-scientific-linux/

You can get the Folsom packages from the EPEL repository.
Depending on the functionality you want from Quantum (e.g. GRE tunnels) you need to change to the
upstream module instead of the openvswitch from Centos 6.4.
If you do not want to build it yourself let me know.
I'll send the RPM to you. ( If there is a wide interest in this RPM I'll see if I can make some time to setup a public repo here)

Cheers,
Robert van Leeuwen