Re: Keystone Identity based notifications

Yes, we've had a few small conversations about it at the summit (don't have
an actual session scheduled on the issue, though, nor any registered
blueprints). It would be my preferred approach to resolve bugs like this
one, which is one of our longest standing and highest priority issues.

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/967832

I'd be eager to hear broader feedback on the issue.

-Dolph