[Quantum][Grizzly] Second NIC is not getting IP address from the network

Hi All,

I created two network, one private network for project (say 'TestProject'),
and second network at admin level, but its shared network.

I spawned one VM and connected it to private network. VM successfully boots
up and get the IP address from its respective private network DHCP.

I spawned second VM and connected it to the shared network, and it boots up
successfully and gets IP address from the shared network DHCP.

I spawned third VM and connected it to both the network, and the order was
1.Private Network 2. Shared Network. VM boots up successfully but only gets
the IP address from the private network DHCP and second NIC didn't receive
any ip from shared network DHCP.

Next i spawned fourth VM and this time i changed the ordering of NIC, 1.
Shared Network 2.Private Network. VM gets the IP address from shared
network DHCP but not from private network DHCP. Looks like whatever first
network you add while creating VM, it will just make DHCP request for the
first network only. Is this expected behavior ? My understanding is both
the NIC should get IP address if DHCP is enabled for the connected networks.

Few point i want to mention

* I am using cirros VM image
* Meta data service is running on my network node, but i am still not able
to reach the mata data service.

Please let me know if further details are needed for debugging this issue.
Thanks in advance!!!

--
Thanks
Anil