Re: Multinode setup?

Hello Dmitry,

Assuming you are using Folsom or Grizzly, you can use --availability-zone
parameter to force Nova create instance on a specific compute host. This is
outlined on the following doc page:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/specify-host-to-boot-instances-on.html

I don't know if you can do similar things with Cinder.

Dmitry