Re: [OpenStack Foundation] how can i

On Mon 22 Apr 2013 06:55:16 AM PDT, Kabiraj Gaire wrote:
Hi there,
 I am a newbie in Cloud but once i started doing research in cloud for
my graduate diploma project I came across with OpenStack. After i read
how it was developed and how this mission is going on I am very
excited about doing some practical implementation of OpenStack. For my
initial learning process i installed OpenStack Essex on Ubuntu. Now I
am very keen on continuing OpenStack practical learning. I would like
to know how i can contribute to this OpenStack community and for the
IT student like me how OpenStack can be very useful for my career in
future. It would be great to get reply for this mail. Hoping for your
reply. Thank you.

Sincerely

Kabi Raj Gaire
Nelson,New Zealand