Re: Multinode setup?

BTW - I did add

iscsi_ip_prefix= 1.1.1.{2,3}
iscsi_ip_address= 1.1.1.{2,3}

in /etc/cinder/cinder.conf on both nodes (nodeA:1.1.1.2, nodeB:1.1.1.3) as per https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg21825.html . If I am to believe that post my setup should "just work" at this point. Could it be because some endpoints are defined as "localhost"? I've added non-127.0.0.0/8 entries for most pertinent endpoints (keystone, cinder*) but I wonder if I need something else as well? Does OpenStack take issue with multiple endpoints defined?