Re: [OpenStack] What is the best place to run quantum-ovs-cleanup

Right now, I have a single node setup on which I am qualifying my use
cases but eventually I will have a controller node, network node and
several compute nodes. In that case, do you mean it should something
like this?

Controller : post-start of quantum-server.cong
Network :   post-start of quantum-server.cong
Compute:  pre-start of  quantum-plugin-openvswitch-agent.conf

Thanks,
Balu