Re: [Quantum] V2 Grizzly net-gateway-xxx 404

So the usecase is,

i've a shared private net for shared services that can use by all tenants.

I've created a router, shared-net and subnet for this.
Now i'm trying to attach to the user-tenant router an interface with any
IP of the service-shared net, but thats not working:

quantum router-interface-add 424a4e14-54c1-4cd3-b0ef-69deeba3d24c
7e522217-4633-4def-b1eb-5be2eb3f2335
Unable to complete operation for network
39610c0f-228f-4a78-b65c-e523f49bbeed. The IP address 10.0.101.1 is in use.

It's possible to attach an interface of an other subnet to a router ?
It's to make it possible to communicate between user-tenant and
shared-tenant (not external network).

I'm using openvswitch and gre with namespaces so for each tenant one router.

I'm trying now since many hours to combine two internal networks...

Usecase:

tenant1 (10.0.0.0/24):
router1
vm1:
IP: 10.0.0.20

tenant2(10.0.1.0/24):
router2
vm2:
IP: 10.0.1.8

tenant3(10.0.2.0/24):
router3
vm3
ip: 10.0.2.9

now should it possible:
connect from vm1 and vm2 to vm3
not from vm1 to vm2

i need attach a port of the shared-net to the router of each tenant

I'm going to crazy :D

Greetings and thx
Heiko