Re: Bridging question

Daniel,

This is the expected behavior. With nova-network, FLIPs are assigned as a
secondary address on the host interface, and traffic is routed to your
instances via NAT rules. I'd recommend reading the following blog post from
Mirantis for more information:

http://www.mirantis.com/blog/configuring-floating-ip-addresses-networking-openstack-public-private-clouds/

-Dave