Re: Failed "db sync" while upgrading from essex to folsom

Hello Yaguang,

Thanks for your response, but no luck :( This table, projects, and related
ones - users, user_project_association etc. seem to be skeleton from the
time authentication service was a part of nova. The related tables are all
empty. I tried to delete it, but got "table doesn't exist" error. Although,
the .frm file exists in /var/lib/mysql. Something seems to have gone wrong
with InnoDB.

--
Shashank Sahni