Glance cannot authenticate

Dear Openstackers,

I'm facing authentication problems when running glance commands (e.g.,
glance image-list)

I have my environment variables set in the following way:

OS_REGION_NAME=RegionOne
OS_PASSWORD=openstack
OS_AUTH_URL=http://192.168.0.1:5000/v2.0
OS_USERNAME=admin
OS_TENANT_NAME=demo

With these env variables set, I can run "keystone endpoint-list" and I
seehttp://192.168.0.1:5000/v2.0";
as my publicurl for the keystone endpoint. So far so good. This also proves
the user=admin, pass=openstack, tenant=demo are correct.

The problem happens when I try to use glance (for anything). "glance
image-list" for example returns an exception plus:

NotAuthenticated : 401 Unauthorized
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser does not understand how to supply the
credentials required.
Authentication required
(HTTP 500)

I don't have SERVICE_TOKEN variables set.

I have seen this
https://answers.launchpad.net/keystone/+question/212102but it didn't
solve my problem either.

Does anyone have a clue that might enlighten me?

Thank you,
Viktor

Follow ups