[ASK] About/Help page for ask.openstack.org

Hello folks,

the traffic on http://ask.openstack.org is increasing and I thought that it would be good to provide a way to help people get the most out of the tool. In Portland I got inspiration from Jorge Castro, very active on Ask Ubuntu so today I put online a first attempt at providing some instructions on:

 https://ask.openstack.org/about/
(aside from the screenshots, most content comes from Ask Ubuntu :))

The gist of it is that Ask is a place for dry questions and answers: no need to start the question with "hello" and no need to finish it with "please". Just awesome content produced by us, the whole community. Ask is not a forum, we should avoid conversations around opinions (use the mailing lists for that) or too wide questions.

For moderators: edit the hell out of questions and answers, don't be afraid to close questions that are off topic, too wide, opinion based, duplicates. Politely write in a comment the reason for closing the question and move on to the next one.

Everybody: give answers where you can, improve the questions by fixing formatting, spread the word about Ask OpenStack.

Let me know what you think about the about/help page.

thanks,
stef