Re: Setting configuration of OpenStack services while installing through DevStack

Hi Rahul,

Hopefully there will be a config value in localrc file that meets your
needs.   Finding docs for the values of each of the options requires a
little searching.  devstack scripts are self documenting on the web site.
But the Ceilometer options may not be mentioned in the top level stack.sh
So you may need to find the sub-script responsible for installing
ceilometer and look at the documented options in that one.  Here is a
direct link to where you should look first for the localrc options for
ceilometer:

http://devstack.org/lib/ceilometer.html

If you don't see the config option you need as a localrc option you will
need to hack the script (they typically use a function called iniset) to
set the value you need.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.