OVS plugin

 Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question related to the guideline of Quantum plugin development.

Let's say if we need to develop a quantum plugin and we would need to use OVS plugin in our plugin. Is it a good practice to change the code of OVS plugin when we need to, or we should preserve the OVS plugin and only add code on top of it?

Or in another word, if we would need to contribute back our quantum plugin to OpenStack, will there be any issue if we changed OVS plugin in our solution?

Thanks,

YuLing

Follow ups