Re: How to set up OpenStack on two computers each with one NIC?

Hi Jing,

In a single Nic for simulation purpose you can segregate the
data/management network and the external network using Vlan tags.
Lets say your management network lies in vlan 20 and data network in 21 and
the external one in vlan 22 then you can point eth0 to vlan20 and eth0.21
to data and eth0.22 to external net.

so in your above setup instead of eth2 you can replace it with eth0.22(just
an example) and proceed. I hope you got the concept here. Hope it helps.

Regards,
Ashok