Re: Related Projects

I just discovered these different sites thanks to this mail thread.

I guess different people are looking for different types of info, judging
by these exchanges.

Whatever you decide as to where the list is hosted, I just wanted to say
that I appreciated the simple *but* informative format
of the related projects page
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/RelatedProjectsrather than the more
dashboard like interfaces.

My 2 cts,