Wiki Location for Community Events?

Hi,

As long time organizers of noncommercial virtualization-related community
hacking workshops in Germany,
and being interested in OpenStack since a while, we're planning to create a
meeting dedicated to OpenStack.

As we're not a formal organization, there doesn't exists a a website yet,
and I wanted to ask if i'm allowed to create a page in the wiki to publish
information about the workshop or if it's better to create an external site
somewhere.
What would be a good place to put it into the wiki, if I put it there?
Apart from information about the OpenStack design summit I didn't find
anything similar to this yet.

Thanks in advance,
Henning

--