'QuotaSet' object has no attribute 'gigabytes'

Hey all,

I have Horizon running quite nicely now except for one error that happens in a couple of places. It seems that whenever I do anything that involves checking a user's quota, such as launching an image or allocating an IP to a project, I get the following error in /var/log/apache2/error.log (paraphrased):

    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/horizon/api/nova.py", line 424, in tenant_quota_usages
      usages[usage]['quota'] = getattr(quotas, usage)
    AttributeError: 'QuotaSet' object has no attribute 'gigabytes'

I can find no reference to this error anywhere in the tubes. Does anyone know what the issue might be? I'm running grizzly on precise.

Thanks,
Daniel

Follow ups