Re: API version in Grizzly

Hi Devendra,
Generally the guidance for the api.openstack.org site is to publish
documents that reflect the latest version, grizzly, as the underlying
implementation for the API. However the cloud provider can pick and choose
which extensions they have in place, for example, so some Compute
extensions may be unavailable on essex for example.

Generally I believe this list of API versions is true for Grizzly default
implementations. PTLs please correct as needed:

Identity Service API 2.0
Compute API 2 and Extensions
Image Service API 2 (a provider could choose to implement v1)
Object Storage API 1.0
Networking API 2.0
Block Storage Service API 2.0

Thanks,