: Gateway for an instance booted in nova

Hi,

We are working on essex version of Openstack.

We are using Vlan Manager as the network manager. The instances booted get the compute node IP as the gateway.

We have tried giving specific gateway IP(using --gateway option) during vlan creation, but it was not successful. The instances anyhow get compute node IP as gateway.

Is there any specific way to give external gateway to the created instances?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Sirisha Guduru.

DISCLAIMER