Re: Share Glance between cells or regions

+2

I feel there is a difference between

-          Is it possible ?

-          Is it a good approach for use case X ?

Multi-site varies hugely depending on whether the aim is sharing the work or recovery scenarios.

Defining a good model for multi-site, resilient deployments and multi-site, maximum throughput/utilisation would be very
interesting.

Tim