Re: [Grizzly] NoneType object unsubscriptable while setting up keystone

I've found a similar error in the bug database, but it's not keystone-related.

The only environment variables I have are :
- OS_SERVICE_ENDPOINT=http://10.101.149.22:35357/v2.0
- OS_SERVICE_TOKEN=edddd004f43a48034a11

I initially thought it might be related to the kickstart template I am using, but I've had the very same problem with :
- RHEL 6.4 server using our kickstart template
- CentOS 6.4 using our kickstart template
- CentOS 6.4 installed from DVD, no template

Could it be a problem with the keystone version currently available in the RedHat Openstack repo at http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-grizzly/epel-6/ ?

I'll try and install an Ubuntu 12.04 to compare the behaviour.

Regards,

   Daniel